Inventory Management System in PHP with Source Code
Please scroll download to Download Simple Inventory Management System in PHP with source code, free of charge from Tachcratic.
Here we will make some discussion to understand what the Inventory Management System is. Inventory Management System in PHP project is a web application which is developed in PHP language. Basically, there are tutorials and guides are included in the project for developing code. Further, this project is open-source that any user can Download Zip of Inventory Management System and edit it as per need. Indeed this project php inventory management system open source is a basic level project for learning purposes. And the positive edge is that the user can modify this system as per the requirements. In addition, the project is very user-friendly and attractive in look and layout and the user can also modify the layout according to his need.
Further, we can say that the project is not completely functional, but, you can only add, edit, and delete products in this system. With the help of this project, the Stores and inventory admins can keep the records of products in a proper way. However, users can also download and look at other PHP projects as well.
How to Run This Inventory Management System PHP Project?
- Extract file
- Copy the main project folder
- Paste in Xampp /htdocs/
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- Then, click on the databases tab
- Create a database naming “inventory management” and then click on the import tab
- Click on browse file and select “inventory.sql” file which is inside the “Inventory” folder
- Click on go
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/inventory/”
Share This Article !